The Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes is charged with providing oversight of the Florida residential communities we regulate through education, complaint resolution, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and developer disclosure.

Do you have a complaint to file with the Florida Division of Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes?

For a checklist of items needed to file a complaint for a unit owner controlled association and the complaint form, please select the type of complaint you wish to file from the list below.  The complaint form should be accompanied by documentation that supports your allegation(s).

To file a complaint online, Click Here

Please note that the Division of Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes does not have jurisdiction regarding Chapter 720 Homeowners’ Association complaints.

Cómo presentar una queja

To file a complaint against a Community Association Manager and Firm,  Click Here

Please review the topic of your complaint below and submit the documents needed with your Condominium Complaint Form.

Spanish Condominium Complaint Form

Financial Issues




Estoppel Certificate


Financial Reporting


Misuse of Funds


Structural Integrity Reserve Study


Click here to file a complaint using our online services.

Need Help?

All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.

Chevonne Christian, Director
Division of Florida Condominiums,
Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0791

Telephone: 850.488.1122
Facsimile: 850.921.5446